My name is María Pilar Nácher Martí, born in Vila-real (Castellón-Spain), bachelor of Law from the University of Valencia, specialized in Private Law and lawyer registered in the “Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Tortosa”.
Public Notary since 1997, I took office in the “Ilustre Colegio de Notarios de Cataluña”, practising in Falset, in the beautiful region of Priorato. In 2002 I moved to Tortosa as Notary and Archivist of the District. As from October 18th 2010, I act as Public Notary in Vila real meeting again with my origin, people and family.
A Spanish notary is a public official who provides the preventive legal security referred to in article 9 of the Spanish Constitution and who ensures the legality of the authorized acts and contracts. My profession also implies the responsibility to advise impartially.
Freedom of choice of notary and the impartiality are the basic and fundamental pillars of Spanish notary system to guarantee maximum protection to citizens and institutions that make use of this service.
The current social reality and legal relations in a global market requires us all, especially the notaries, speed, safety and efficiency. I have in my office a highly qualified team of professionals and the use of new technologies allows us to simplify formalities.
We offer all kinds of complementary services such as self -assessment tax refund and management of deeds; on-line submission of deeds in the public records; on-line resubmission of copies; CIF (tax identification code) on-line application and cadastral certification, request of certificates from the General Registry of Last Wills and Testaments, the General Registry of Insurance and the Central Mercantile Registry, trademark section. For all these quoted matters, my experienced team and I are at your entire disposal: Thank you.
María Pilar Nácher Martí
96 489 12 00
SCRIPTS AND DOCUMENTATION
Elena Almela Cortés
BANK LOAN, CREDIT POLICY
AND INSTITUTIONAL RELATIONS
Javier Nácher Martí
COPIES OF DOCUMENTS AND ACCOUNTING
Mercedes Montalbán Domingo
1 Charge according to tariff.- Notary fees are set by the state through a tariff and are equal to all notaries in Spain. The current tariff was approved by the Royal Decree of 17 November 1989.
2 We will inform you of tax documents to formalize.
3 The day of signature you must identify yourself (DNI, passport, Spain residence card o identity card and NIE).
The documents that are most frequently formalized in the presence of a notary are:
- Civil marriages notary, divorces and separations no litigious and without minor children
- Wills, testaments and declaration of heirs in intestate proceeding
- Trading and extinction of communities
- Loans and mortgage loans
- Acknowledgement of debt
- Antenuptial agreement and dissolution of community property
- Special, general, commercial power of attorney or power of attorney for litigation
- Records of various types
- Declaration of new buildings and horizontal division, grouping, separation and division of property
- Establishment, dissolution and liquidation of companies
- Mergers, demergers and conversions of companies
- Share transfer
- Bank loan and credit policy
- We also witness authentication of signatures and certification of documents